You Are What You Post Online !
If you are looking for a job or you are starting a business, it is time to consider Twitter to build your personal brand. If you are already using Twitter for building your reputation online, it’s time to look at the value of your brand.
Based on the frequency and date of your tweets, Twylah creates a dynamic, engaging, navigable website of your Twitter content, organized by topic.
Have a look at my page : http://www.twylah.com/AnneEgros
Most recently Twylah has launched a “Brand Assessment and Action Plan” to understand how your tweets are aligned with what you want to be known for, in other word with your personal brand.
- Is your Content Focused ? Choose the right key words for the rig audience
- Are You Consistent ? Maintain visibility requires you to tweet frequently about your top brand messages
- Is what you post has resonance ? You have high resonance when your content fits your target audience
Watch the video from Eric Kim, CEO at Twhylah for more details:
I also discovered WeFollow, a utility created by Digg creator Kevin Rose that helps users find online experts who have same shared interests providing you a source of relevent content for your brand.
What Do You Think About Twitter To Build Your Reputation ?
- Big Trend for 2013: Visual Aggregation of the Social Web (prwarrior.typepad.com)
- Tweetsumé: 6 Steps to Tweet Your Résumé (socialmediatoday.com)
- How to Create a Big Brand by Going Small (slideshare.net)