If you want to learn why and how people use Twitter there is a small but very relevant conversation on the Linkedin group Social Media Today (to read discussions you must join the group, just click on the previous link ).
The Original Title of the Discussion is :
“My clients are not on Twitter should I continue to tweet to build my online reputation ?”
I wanted to share what I received from 62+ comments with very great insights, interesting perspectives, advises and other tips that convinced me that I should continue to be active on Twitter.
Here some answers
- How do you know if your clients are not on Twitter ?
- Maybe your clients are not on Twitter now but they will be
- Twitter is better than sending emails to reach your target audience
- You can learn key trends
- You can meet experts who share their knowledge for free
- You can make friends, meet partners and create JVs
You can also read this Linkedin group discussion directly if you are already a member: http://ht.ly/2SIC2 .
For those who could not find the group on Linkedin click Social Media Today . Here an overview of the group:
Become Part of The Conversation… Up Your Game And Join The Web’s Best Thinkers on Social Media and Web 2.0, Owner: Jerry Bowles | 30,827 members
See you there
- Subtle but Very Important Twitter Tips and Techniques You Should Know (cause no one will tell you) (hanselman.com)
- Twitter and LinkedIn Signal: Lean-Forward and Lean-Back Designs In Action (contentnation.com)
- Social Media Tune up: Twitter Part 1 (deswalsh.com)