“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
Yes failure can hurt, we have to acknowledge this feeling but what can we do about it ?
Is taking action the answer ?
You can find good suggestions in Babauta’s article.
Here what I do and questions I ask myself:
- Writing down facts : Are they true ? Do I have evidences or is it my interpretation ?
- Writing down emotions: Is it my ego that got hurt ? How do I feel? Why do I feel pain ?
- What choices do I have : learn from failure and move on ?, Try a new approach ?
How About You ? What can you do when you have the heavy feeling of failure in your heart ?
- Whats the secret of success? Failure (hiscox.co.uk)
- Fail your way to the top (10000waysthatmightwork.wordpress.com)
See on zenhabits.net